Monday, December 06, 2004

I'm Freezing Cold!

I'm at an internet cafe right now, and it's freezing cold. I think it's because I'm sitting right beneath the vent. So, sucks for me. I knew I should've brought a jacket or a sweater or something like that.

We set up the Christmas tree yesterday afternoon. It's officially the earliest we have ever set it up. The reason being, that my mom doesn't have much time during the week with Dylan around, so yesterday was really the only time she could do it because the coming weekends are pretty booked too.

It looks pretty, except we haven't decorated it yet, because I'm waiting for my sister to get home (which is tonight), because I know she wants to decorate it. I think she enjoys it more than I do, which is pretty funny considering that she's older than me... haha =)

Also, we wanted to set it up early this year mainly for Dylan. It's his first Christmas, and I know that he'll get a major kick out of the lights. So we're all looking forward to his reaction.

So yea, just waiting for them to come home. It's incredible how much I miss them already, and it's only been about three days.

No comments: