Saturday, December 18, 2004

Can't Think of a Title

I'm here in Laguna, visiting yet again. I'm at a mall right now, at an internet cafe. On our way here, (to Laguna, not to the mall) we take a bus. But unfortunately, the bus we usually take, we missed by seconds, literally, so we had to go over to the other bus terminal. In order to do that, we had to cross a really wide road, at least ten lanes of oncoming traffic without getting killed, and lucky for us, we did that pretty successfully. It wasn't jay walking, there was just a lack of pedestrian crossing lanes, or whatever it's called. Really, there were cops, and they didn't arrest us or anything. Ten lanes of maniacal drivers...

Other than that, I'm sorry to say, I have nothing else to talk about, I just thought I should update, or something. Unless you wouldn't mind me talking about Christmas, and how it doesn't feel like it at all. Well, you don't really have a choice, do you? As to seeing that it's my blog. So here I go, babble on!

Well, Christmas is about a week away, and the "spirit" is nowhere to be found. Honestly though, I'm okay with it. In the past, Christmas was always about the presents, and I can honestly say that I wouldn't mind if I didn't get anything this year. Really, all I want is for the family to be together, and I'm also looking forward to the food, because Holiday food never fails to impress.

Wow, I lost my train of thought. I'ma dork!

No comments: