Tuesday, December 14, 2004

HTML huh?

With the help of the internet and of my sister, I have been able to change something on this page. No, it's definitely nothing big, but it's something, and it's a start. If you would just look over to the right hand side bar, you might notice that I've succesfully added some links. WoOhOo!!! Yea, for some people, it's no big whoop, but for me, I'm ecstatic.

For one thing, I've never really been any good with computers, so every little thing counts. The computer has it's own language, and for someone like myself, it's not easy to understand. HTML is one thing, something that I'm trying to tackle. It's actually simple, but at the same time it can be very complicated. The formula or codes or whatever are kinda easy, but it's the application part that I'm confused with. I have what to put in, but I don't know where, and what else.

So there, I'm slowly learning, hopefully, it'll progress, and I'll understand it and get the hang of it some time. But for now, I need to learn more... Don't expect anything big, I'm going through this little by little.

No comments: