Friday, December 10, 2004

BLaH BLaH

I said that I'd improve my blog appearance, but as you can most probably see, nothing has changed or improved. That's my bad... I'm just too lazy. Oh no! And really, without a book to help me out, I doubt I'll get far. I guess I'm just spoiled like that. To need a book in order for me to start.

Anyways, myspace sucks right now. It has so many bugs that it needs to work out, it's just completely annoying. I was gonna work on my profile page today, but nothing would load, there were always errors, and honestly, I just couldn't bother. So it's the same profile page until it fixes itself up. Do you want to see it?

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/8120863 there it is! It's so funny though, on my blog there, I complain about this site, and over here, I complain about that site. Complain complain complain... There wouldn't be anything to complain about if they'd just fix it. Ha!

Anyhows... The twenty fifth day is fast approaching, only two weeks away. This month is flying by. I'm excited to see my brother's reaction to what I got him. It's a pretty big present, so I had a bit of a time wrapping it up. I didn't have two of the same wrappers, so I had to use two different ones, and it looks so funny. But he's just gonna rip it off anyways, so it doesn't really matter. I'm thinking of being really mean and not putting it under the tree until the last possible moment.

I also want to see my dad's reaction to the present my sister and I got him. If you're reading this daddy, just know that you need it. haha. Well, there are two presents, but I'm talking about the one that smells nice. =)

I should go now, I'm just being weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aica!! xmas is in the air! lol..im skipping presents this year..maybe some haha..just the closest and dear ones.

sian