Friday, January 28, 2005

My Week

I haven't been online in a while, I think. Before, I used to want to be online every single day, now, it doesn't really matter too much, whether I'm on once a week, or once a month, or whatever. I guess I'm just pretty busy doing other things to want to be interested in going online. As long as I'm doing something, being occupied, I don't seem to long for it.

The past couple of days have been pretty laid back, I've just been wanting to stay home (as always), to get things done. We went to stock up on more materials the other day, and we spent a bunch in doing so, and it wasn't even enough, so we had to go back the next day. I went over my budget, knowingly, and I'm just telling myself that I'll make up for it, and get my money back, and I'm convinced I will.

So that's been my life this past week. I've also been spending a lot of time with Dylan. What can I say, he loves me. =) I totally love him back too. It's so nice to be with him. True, he hardly ever keeps still, little baby wanting to explore the world, so excited about everything, but I don't even mind. He's ten hands full, that's eight more than I've got, he's high maintainance, that kid. Every single thing he does makes me wanna say, "Awwwww", cuz he's just too adorable for words.

Yea, obviously I love him. So that's it. I don't really have much more to say, so I guess I'm gonna leave it at that. Until whenever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi aica! its meh,Sian! hmm..ive been catchin up here..havent read most of your recent entries..im happy youre doin good! you have a jewelry business of some sort? wow! and who's that guy u went out with? haha..snooty me!

im out! hugs