Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I'm Still Here!

For the past couple of weeks, going on the internet hasn't exactly been a priority, so basically, I've been missing for quite a bit. So I'm logging on for the first time in a while to update this thing, if I've even got anything to say.

Well, one of the cons of disappearing for a while is that all the online stuff just tends to pile up. E-mails, messages, things to update and to check and all the things that come with the territory. But I'm almost through with all of that, and now I'm concentrating on writing.

I got this email to join this free online address book thing, it's called Ringo, so I signed up to check it out, and right when it was confirmed, I realised I didn't want to be a part of it (much like that SMS thing), so I deleted my account, and it wasn't even active for more than ten minutes.

Then I got another invite to join this thing called hi-5, which is another friendster, myspace thing. It's crazy how there are so many of those already. The weird thing is, the people that join already have an account on friendster or myspace, and so it ends up that you're in a new community type place, but it's the exact same people. Well anyways, as to accepting the invite (I already have friendster AND myspace), I think that I'll have to think about it, I seem to have a lot going on online already as it is.

So the past couple of weeks have been somewhat uneventful to be quite honest. Nothing more than working on the jewelry and staying at home doing things that need to be done, as well as taking care of Dylan (which is actually pretty eventful). So that's what's been occupying my life of late. And I'm still good.

And how was your Valentine's Day? Personally, I think that the whole thing is crazy, yes I'm one of those anti-Vday people, not because I'm single, but because I just see no sense in it. It really is just some crazy excuse for certain companies to make more money. I can assure you that even if I did have a boyfriend, I would still think it crazy.

So, yea, nothing going on. The next update will come when I feel like it, I guess. But for now, this is all I've got for you, whoever you may be. Thanks for reading.

No comments: