Saturday, January 22, 2005

I'm Ecstatic

Finally, after looking for it for months and months, and after being told "It's out of stock", countless times, I now own a copy of Jack Johnson's album. WoOhOo!!! I found it in the most unlikely place too, so that's just more than awesome for me. The search is now over.

It was Isa's eighteenth birthday yesterday, and we had dinner with a bunch of friends, who by the way, I hadn't seen in SO long, so it was great. I had fun. We ate at SUGI, a Japanese restaurant in Greenbelt, and as usual, I had tempura, and Dani told me to try the sashimi or whatever, raw fish thing. I hardly like fish when it's cooked, so to expect to like it raw was practically not even possible. And I was right, yuck... yuck.

So we just hung out, and we talked, and just caught up on stuff. Actually, before dinner, we went to Isa's house for a little bit, and we watched the first episode of "Tru Calling". Honestly, I didn't like it, I thought it was kinda dumb... but oh well. At least there won't be any TV time added to my life.

Now I'm in Laguna. My mom and younger brother came here yesterday, and I came today with my older brother. I'm gonna be looking for a bunch of stuff around the mall, there are all these crazy ideas in my head, so I'm gonna be busy busy, but a fun sort of busy.

Also, all the work that Thea and I had put into the jewelry has now paid off. She had a meeting with the buyers the other day, and they loved everything we made, which was absolutely great news. They loved it so much, that they bought the entire stock! Which was even greater news. So we got paid for our labors and our ideas. It's officially the most money I've ever made in my entire life, and I feel great. I'm now looking forward to working some more.

This year has started off so great, I couldn't be happier.

1 comment:

Mitzi said...

hey aica! where do you stay whenever you go to laguna? i live in the UP campus.. i hope next time you go to laguna you could drop by the school :D id love to hang out with you some time soon :D take care always! btw, im really interested with the jewelry that you and your sister are making.. i was hoping that you could send me some pictures via internet.. id love to order some :D tc always! ~mitzi