Tuesday, November 23, 2004

POW!

This morning, the funniest, and most embarassing thing happened to me. I woke up bright and early (thanks to my sister), therefore I lacked sleep, and my brain was only half working. Sadly though, none of that contributed to what happened next. Half asleep, or fully awake, I would've done it, and I did.

Twice a week (for the past five years), someone comes over to the house and does our laundry. Her name is Paz. She's a small woman, short and stout (much like the teapot). I'm not trying to be mean! I'm simply trying to put a picture in your head. So anyways, I guess you don't need to know much more about her.

So! This morning, I was in my room with my sister and my brother, we were playing with baby Dylan, and the door's wide open. The bathroom's down the hall, and I see Paz pass by, and I hear the bathroom door close.

A couple of minutes later, I'm totally caught up in Dylan, and I hear footsteps coming down the hall. I pick up one of my brother's toy guns, aim it at the door, and yell "POW!!!" thinking that it was my dad. Imagine my surprise and complete embarassment when I see that it's a lady in a red house dress, staring at me, like I'm psycho.

Oh my God... she walked away, and I immediately burst out laughing, although I was completely embarassed. If you're not laughing at me or at the story, well I guess that it's just a whole lot funnier when you're there, as most things are. But Thea and I could not stop laughing our heads off (even now I'm cracking up just recounting the memory of this morning), because it was just too funny!

Count on me to embarass myself, because I do that a lot.

1 comment:

-t. said...

BwAhAHaHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahaHAHHAHAHahaahahhhhhhhh! *tears* *trying to stop laughing* *tummy hurting*
Ur sucha dork. It would be so weird if we're the only ones who really find this funny. Oh well.
I think it's hillarious and it made my morning...
"mooooooooooooommyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" said Gio.