Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Memories... Or Lack Thereof

The other day, I was cleaning up my room, and while I was cleaning up my closet (which was cluttered to the max), I found a box of memories. When I opened it, right on top, was my sixth grade class picture, which now has permanent dust stains, unfortunately. It was on top of a whole load of letters my friends and I would give each other for fun in the seventh grade (whole different class, whole different city). It was seriously my past, in a box.

So after I was done cleaning up, I sat down on my bed and went through the letters, and read them all one by one. What completely sucks is that in the letters, my friends would talk about a certain something, like, "sorry about what happened yesterday", "we're gonna have so much fun later", "I'll tell you something super important in a while", and the reason it sucks is because I don't remember any of it!

A majority of what happened that year has pretty much escaped my mind for some reason or the other. So, I've got so many letters, but I don't know what the heck we're talking about in any of them, they're so vague! But it's just as well, I guess. I don't really think I want to remember those times.

Who I was then, was a completely different person from the me, present day. I've changed A LOT, and I'm definitely gonna change some more. So yea, I just wanted to share. haha =)

No comments: