Monday, November 15, 2004

Pensive Braindead

Christmas is fast approaching, and this year, I am as unprepared as I possibly could be. I must've been so wrapped up in other things (I can't even imagine what) that I haven't gotten a chance to give any thought to what to get my family members for presents. As much as I would love to shower them with amazing gifts, my (not surprisingly) tiny budget prevents me from doing so.

So my budget is divided into six. Except for my little brother, who is super vocal about what he wants, I'm clueless about what to get for everybody else. My sister mentioned that this year, she wants something that she can actually use, which is exactly what I want to do. I want to get them something that they can use everyday if they wanted to. But I just can't think of what those things possibly could be.

Last night, I thought about it pretty hard. I came up with something. It's not genious, but it's definitely a start. I really really need to get my brain together though, because the Christmas shoppers are going to be invading the malls pretty soon, and the crowds are going to drive me absolutely insane.


No comments: