Saturday, September 25, 2004

Randomness

Well, I thought I should write. My "psychobabble" entry has been at the top of the page for a bit too long. And nobody seems to know what the hell I'm going on about, which I must admit, was the entire point of it. What it's about, is up to you.

Not much going on around here. I've been posting over at the LPU MBs, but it's a little dead right now, so I decided to write, but unfortunately, I'm a little brain dead right now, so I can't think of what I could possibly write about. I'll think of something... Off the top of my head.

September's about to end. Christmas is not that far off. I'm actually not a Christmas person. I guess as I got older, the whole Christmas "magic" sort of disappeared. But I do remember the days when I would get so excited as the twenty fifth came closer. And I admit, it was all about the presents, and the food. I think that's what it symbolised to me.

They've actually already started playing Christmas carols. Which is completely insane, I think. Well, I guess... It's not like we have Halloween carols or anything. Thankfully, I might add.

Yea, I'm just not as excited about Christmas as I used to be. And I'm not exactly sure what changed that. Now I'm trying to think of the answer, which is pretty useless, because I honestly don't know.

Christmas used to give me this feeling. I'm not sure how to explain it, but it felt like Christmas. Do you know what I mean? And for the past few years, it sort of just disappeared, and it was nothing more to me than an ordinary day. I wonder if the feeling will ever come back, or if it's gone forever.

I used to have the same anticipation for my birthday, and I seem to have lost that as well. It just gradually became unimportant. What is that? Why is it like that? And I'm so young, so I wonder if that feeling's ever gonna come back. Or maybe, this whole "lost feeling" is just a phase?

I don't know. If you have an answer for me, I'd be glad to hear it. But that's all I have for now. So there. How's that for off the top of my head? I'll think of something better for next time.

No comments: