Sunday, September 12, 2004

I'm back!

I haven't had internet access for the past couple of days. Before that, I did, I just didn't have a topic as usual. I spent the last three days with my sister, helping her out with Dylan who just turned four months recently.

It definitely takes up a whole lot of energy to take care of a growing boy. He wakes up at ridiculous hours demanding to be fed, and it just takes so much patience to be able to do it. And if you're doing it practically alone, and with minimum help, it definitely takes it's toll on you.

It's not exactly easy, but my sister, she does it. Of course it's so hard not to love him, but to be able to do what she does, taking care of him, losing sleep, and everything else in between.

It's been hard being away from family, it's hard for me being away from her, but it's something that's got to be done. I'm just so proud of her. She's taken on the role of mother, and plays it out to perfection. She loves her son, he loves her back, and it's so obvious.

I really miss having her around. Spending days doing nothing at the mall, window shopping. Being lazy at home, talking about everything, being absolutely weird! Nobody else gets me like she does. It blows my mind, how we're so different, practically opposites, yet at the same time, we're identically alike.

Yes, I miss her, but Dylan needs her more than I do. And we won't be apart for much longer, if everything goes well. And when that happens, she won't have to be so alone, and we can get back to having our extremely weird moments that only we seem to get.

Happy Birthday Gio!!! =)


1 comment:

-t. said...

awWw! so sweet! =) i'm so touched! *sniff sniff*
I LuV you, Aix. =) yes, we'll be weird together again, soon.

"I have no professional dance training!!!"
BwAhahAhAhaha! =)