Wednesday, July 21, 2004

I should introduce myself...

I'm from the Philippines, born and raised. I haven't been anywhere else, but I definitely have plans of travelling around the world, and seeing other places.
 
I mentioned that it took a while to come up with my blog name, and as you can see, I got one. It doesn't really mean anything... just that I'm very pensive, and I've been told that I have fanatic tendencies. Nothing crazy though, or at least, I don't think so. Oh, I tend to ramble, totally random things.
 
I love music (especially Linkin Park and Incubus). I think my taste in music is pretty diverse. I'm not exactly picky when it comes to the stuff I listen to. If I like it, I like it. I find genres to be really... stupid? I think that it's just the music industry's attempt to try and classify everything, but it's really not necessary. I think that it causes people to be really closed-minded about what they listen to. They'll stick to one genre and ignore everything else. In my opinion, talent is talent. Anyways, I could go on about this forever.
 
I love movies too. But they haven't really released anything good recently. Everything's so predictable, and if not, it's already been done. Nothing new.
 
I think that should do it for now. Happy Birthday Mom! =)


No comments: