Saturday, July 31, 2004

Hoobastank

The Hoobastank concert's in about two weeks. I really really want to go. It's so cool that all these international bands are coming over. I've already been to four concerts this year. Two of which were my two most ultimate favorite bands. =)

My plan for getting Hoobastank tickets, if I couldn't buy them, was to win them over the radio.But the chances of me winning are very small. I've actually never won anything, ever. But I don't have to do that anymore, because someone I know, let me have her other ticket, which I thought was super nice.

So now, I have a ticket, and I have someone to go to the concert with. I don't have to be a concert loner anymore! So thanks a lot to Sian for being more than cool. =)

The concert's on a Tuesday, so most of the people I know have school, so they can't make the show. Bummer...

Is it obvious that I have absolutely no idea what to write? In between trying to think of what to write, I'm browsing the LPU message boards. Someone started an age thread, basically asking how old people were. Or in this case, how young. They're young... 12-16. Either they're the only ones replying to the thread, or it's turning into a kiddie fan club. No offense.

So there. I guess that's my entry for the day. Oh, my nephew's getting baptised tomorrow. He's gonna have to wear a dress. Plus a hat bonnet thinggy that, according to his mother, makes him look like a milk maid. Fun... =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi jamaica!! Sian here! i said id post so here i am,well "anonymously" lmao.

i just got back from visiting Sheryk @ the hospital and i told her you got my other Hooba tix!shes happy for us cuz well get to go. though, i must admit i still have to listen yet again to their 2 albums for me to become really familiar with heir music.

ok, ill see you at the show come 17th!

*hugs*

sian