Friday, February 29, 2008

2/12

The end of February signifies... nothing, really. Just that two months of the year have passed. I must say that I'm very content with how this year's going so far.

This month started out pretty rough, going through some emotional issues leaving me stoic and in a daze. I was stuck that way for a while, consumed, not bothering to even try to recover. Maybe because I felt like it gave me an excuse to have acted the way I did - sad and unpleasant.

I somehow managed to snap out of it mid-month, when I suddenly decided that I was tired of being emo and that I just wanted to be me again. Yes, apparently my mood swings are very spontaneous. And I don't mind, because it makes my life that much more interesting, in my opinion - as crazy as that might sound. And anyway, it's normal, isn't it?

So anyway, as if in celebration of my "coming back to life", I am again heading home. It's probably nothing more than a coincidence that plans to go there fell through when I was in a better mood. I'm leaving tonight, actually, and I couldn't be more excited. My stay won't be quite as long as the last time, I'll only be there for a weekend, but I'm pretty content with that.

And as far as coming back to life is concerned, things are going pretty well. The only down side is that I don't seem to write as much when I'm content with my life. When there's trouble, drama, heart-ache, there's always so much more to write about. Pages and pages of emotions and thoughts just fighting its way out. When I'm alright, I can go for days without writing. I try not to let it go that long, but my entries never have any depth if I force it. It's always just babbling and nothing in particular. Not that there's anything wrong that though.

So yeah, if this entry lacks depth, it's only because I'm okay :) It's when it goes really deep that you should start getting worried. I'll try to be more interesting next time.

No comments: