Sunday, August 28, 2005

Praise The Weekend

The situation has now reversed itself. I now have things to write about, but now no longer have any time to log on here to write, as you may have noticed. But now, it's a Sunday, and I have time on my hands before I go off to work again tomorrow. Do I even have work tomorrow? Is it a holiday? Who knows...

Anyway, work's been good. I'm slowly getting more comfortable with the people, and I really should because as of now, I'm actually spending more time with them than I am with my own family. But everyone's been really nice, so it's really not much of a problem, it's just my shyness and introvertion factor.

And! I found an Oasis cd the other day. I found "Standing on the Shoulder of Giants" at one of the malls that I walk through every day to get to the train to get home. It felt great, I'm now only three cds short of completing the classics, proud to say. And according to the Tower Records guy, they're on their way, there's just no definite date. So I just have to keep checking back constantly.

And also, my LPU package finally got here. I thought that it had exceeded its eight week limit, but it turns out, that it actually got here on the seventeeth, and the mail man was just taking his sweet time about getting me the package slip. So I ended up getting it on the twenty fourth. But it's cool, at least I got it, and it erases all my theories, like it was stolen, or lost, or whatever...

What can I say about this year's package. I found that I wasn't as excited about it as I had been with the first three. I think that my love for the band has somewhat dissipated, unfortunately. I mean, I still love them, but just not as much as I used to. Can't exactly say why either. And it doesn't help that it could take years before their new music comes out. Anyway...

Well, I'm doing good, and everything's well, I'm glad to report. And that should be it for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geek Blogging is in Decline
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
Great blog, keep up the good work! I will bookmark it and come back again soon.
I have a a credit site/blog that is related to credit stuff.
Check it out if you have time!