Tuesday, May 10, 2005

It's Hot As Hell

Well, I haven't written in too long, sorry about that, been busy. I've been writing a lot in my private journal, but those pages don't belong here.

Since the last time I wrote, a couple of important happenings occured. Dylan started walking, he's growing up so fast. My cousin gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Julianne Elizah. Dylan had his first birthday party, and then turned one a few days after. Then Elizah was baptized. It's all about the babies, I guess.

Summer is killing everyone here. It's officially the hottest summer that I have ever experienced in my eighteen years of existence. It's to the point that it's actually unbearable. I know that everyone is hoping that it'll be over soon, and that the rainy season will make it's entrance.

Other than that, I have nothing else of interest to inform you about. So that's it, I'm out.

1 comment:

-t. said...

ZZZZzzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZ.....ZZzZzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzz... huh?!?! what? uh... huh?


hahaha! i'm just kidding...